Skip to content
Ingredients for the pumpkin pie bites
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree;
- 2 ripe bananas;
- 1 egg;
- ¼ cup honey (optional)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger;
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg;
- ¼ tsp. sea salt;
Ingredients for the whipped cream
- 1 can full fat coconut milk;
- 2 egg whites;
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract;
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the pumpkin bites and blend until smooth using a hand blender.
- Spoon the mixture into small muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, whip the two egg whites with a hand blender until they start to look like whipped cream; then slowly add the coconut milk while blending.
- Keep blending until you get a whipped cream texture, and add in the vanilla.
- Top each bite with whipped cream and serve.