- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups coconut palm sugar
- 2 cups cooked/canned pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup unsweetened, natural Applesauce
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups any Gluten-Free Flour Mix (I use King Arthur’s GF Flour)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder (corn-free; Hain Pure Foods is great)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy.
- Blend in sugar, pumpkin, applesauce, and oil by hand or with a mixer on low just until combined. Do NOT overmix!
- Add all dry ingredients, one at a time, blending together.
- Pour batter into a large, greased bundt pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Check with a toothpick/knife to make sure it’s cooked through. If cake sticks to the utensil, bake 5 more minutes and test again.
- When done, cool, and enjoy!
Freeze left-overs, wrapping in parchment paper before storing. Do NOT try to make this cake in any regular pan. Because of its moisture level, it will only cook normally in a bundt pan.