I LOVE this healthier alternative for a Halloween treat. Every year I look forward to making it with my kids. It’s delicious, and a great alternative to a lot of the junk out there. I am a big believer in allowing my kids to indulge here and there, but teaching them that there are healthier options that can taste just as good. This is one of them!
- Combine almond butter, coconut oil, salt, vanilla, and maple syrup and stir well
- Place mixture in a 8×8 pan or small dish lined with parchment paper
- Top with chocolate pieces
- Place in freezer for at least 3 hours
- Cut into small bite square sized pieces and enjoy!