Geranium Essential Oil has a sweet, floral fragrance that relaxes the body and mind. It has been used dating back to the times of the Egyptians for supporting beautiful, healthy and glowing skin and hair.
Geranium oil was also used traditionally to support the circulatory and nervous systems because of its ability to revitalize body tissues. Because of these properties, it’s great for restoring and maintaining soft, tender skin.
Popular Uses of Geranium Essential Oil (from http://www.sustainablebabysteps.com)
- Use in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
- Add a drop to your moisturizer to help balance oil production.
- The balancing properties of Geranium make it great for both dry and oily hair. Apply a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner bottle, or make your own deep hair conditioner.
- Diffuse aromatically to help relieve occasional stress and tension.
- Place one drop in the palm of your hands, rub hands together, and cup over nose and mouth to breathe slowly, or diffuse as desired to release emotions.
- Diffuse geranium oil throughout the room, apply over the heart or solar plexus, or breathe from the palm of your hand for connection.