If you’re looking for a healthy option to give you that afternoon pick-me-up, this is the perfect snack! It’s packed with protein to help you feel full and raw cacao for a natural energy boost. It’s a great option to satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almonds (or any other nut of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- Put sugar, water, sea salt, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium sized skillet and warm over medium-low heat stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Add nuts and keep stirring until the sugar mixture is very thick and the almonds are well coated, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cacao nibs.
- Pour onto piece of parchment paper and spread out into single layer and allow to cool completely.
- Break up pieces into desired sizes and store at room temperature in an airtight container.
***Please choose all organic ingredients if possible***