I LOVE ICE CREAM! There…I said it! Who doesn’t??? However, I don’t love what it does to my waistline. This recipe is paleo friendly and very easy to make at home in your high-powered blender and ice cream maker.
- 1 can full fat coconut cream
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender (like Vitamix or Blendtec).
- Blend on high for 30 seconds until smooth (no clumps). Mix in chocolate chips after blending is complete.
- Turn on your ice cream maker.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker while it’s moving and let it churn for 20-25 minutes until firm or is stops churning.
- Transfer to a freezer-friendly container (air-tight) and freeze for at least 1 hour, or until completely frozen.