These muffins are a great, healthy option for breakfast on a nice cool fall morning. I’m all about pumpkin in the fall! These can easily be baked and frozen so you can just pull them out of the freezer and defrost!
- 10 Eggs
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 cup of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling, just pure pumpkin)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2-4 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl
- Using a mixer or immersion blender, blend until smooth. If it’s too thick, you can add some coconut milk or water to thin, but don’t let it get runny at all.
- Put into greased muffin tins or you can use silicone/paper liners
- Bake for 14-18 minutes until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- For added healthy fat, you can serve with a spoonful of coconut oil on top which will melt nicely on a warm muffin (YUM!).