Skip to content
- A 2½-inch high heel can increase the load on the forefoot by 75% .
- Humans have nearly 8000 nerves in our feet.
- The foot accounts for 25% of the bones in the human body.
- It takes at least 5-6 months to grow an entirely new toenail.
- 75% of Americans will experience foot problems at one time or another in their lives.
- About 60% of all foot & ankle injuries aged 17 or older are ankle strains or sprains.
- It’s rare that two feet are exactly the same; one of them is often larger than the other.